Implant Dentist, Colorado Springs
About Dr. Hall
Dr. Hall is an implant dentist in Colorado Springs that truly loves and understands his profession. Through his long-list of education in dentistry, he has become a well-rounded professional that practices and enjoys all different types of dentistry. Implant dentist Dr. Hall completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry program, a highly intense one-year program. After completing this program, Dr. Hall continued his education in dentistry and was later deployed to Iraq, where he would serve as the only staff dentist for nearly 2,500 soldiers and civilians.
When Dr. Hall returned from Iraq, he resumed his dental training at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI), the premier educational center for neuromuscular and cosmetic dentistry.
Today, in order to stay ahead of the constantly evolving dental field, Dr. Hall has taken time to complete numerous courses in CEREC technology at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, where he currently serves as a Mentor helping other doctors learn this technology. The CEREC is a highly advanced dental technology that allows him to create all porcelain restorations right in his office a must for any implant dentist Colorado Springs. He is also certified in Invisalign, a nearly invisible method to straightening the teeth without the use of traditional braces.
Dr. Hall focuses on patient-centered dentistry that ensures each patient is well-taken care of, comfortable and informed or the options that will provide each patient with optimal oral health.
When he is not in the world of root canals, dental implants, crowns and tooth aches, Dr. Hall can be found with his wife Kim and their two dogs, playing golf, and snowboarding in the beautiful Colorado mountains.
- Bachelor of Science, Florida Southern College 1997
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Florida College of Dentistry, 2001
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Tripler Army Medical Center, 2002
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Colorado Springs Dental Society
- Active Participant in the Denver Dental Implant Study Club
- Invisalign Certification – 2005
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics – Las Vegas Institute 2005
- Advanced Functional Restorative Dentistry – Las Vegas Institute 2006
- Advanced Occlusal & Restorative Principles – Las Vegas Institute 2007
- Neuromuscular Implant I – Las Vegas Institute 2007
- Neuromuscular Implant II – Las Vegas Institute 2007
- CEREC Posterior Proficiency – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2009
- Mastering CEREC Anteriors – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2010
- Advanced Bone Grafting – Pikos Implant Institute 2011
- Facially Generated Treatment Planning – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2011
- Fellowship in The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
Contact Dr. Hall Today!
Are you tired of hiding your smile or feeling insecure about how your teeth look? Implant dentist Colorado Springs, Dr. Andrew Hall can give you a brand new smile! Contact our Colorado Springs office at 719.602.2614, or book an appointment today to learn more about all the dental procedures we offer.